This explains everything....

"Well behaved women rarely make history"







Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What direction did I go....



One of My favorite Craft books, must have if you are learning to solder
I worked on a spoon and a another Tulle bracelete. This one is in case you didn't get a corsage for the prom. I lived in a small town and there were no florists. We were lucky if the boys left their hunting hats at home. I think both need one more embellishment. The spoon I am making to hang in the kitchen. Anyone know a clever french work for me to place or stamp on a charm to finish this off?

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

The spoon is such a great idea...I'm thinking of an idea to finish it off...other than baubles and beads from vintage jewelry I am stuck! Thanks so much for stopping by... you have a very fun blog!