Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I had to just create one I could stand. I used burlap for the base of the bag. It sews up so nicely, I had never tried it on the machine.
I just got a rubber stamp with sheet music images on it, so I stamped some muslin w/some of Tim Holtz's tea dye Distress Ink.
It worked, but was a little plain.
On secound thought I added some more stamped muslin and a scrape of my favorite yellow material. A small amount of yellow tulle simply tied around the bag. Oh I am much more satisfied!
Now it is too Pretty to put in the Pantry. I think I will try useing some Vintage Hankies out of my collection next.....some simple blanket stitches.
I will keep playing with them useing more Vintage Elements so I can add them to my Etsy Store!
Happy Spring Cleaning All,