This explains everything....

"Well behaved women rarely make history"







Friday, April 1, 2011

Henleys Gallary

 If you are ever driving north on Highway 1 out of San Francisco towards Mendocino, Please stop and say Hi to my Mom. She created and runs this beautiful Gallary. When they finally build a shopping Village in Gualala, CA she was asked to be an anchor store. She sits up high with incredible ocean views.
      The picture came out dark, it does show that Pacific Ocean view.









    Every Christmas there is something special under my tree from Henleys. My Mom has comissioned  artist to do a Sea Ranch Christmas ornament anually for years now. This is how she met many gifted artist. These always sell out, you have to buy early. Sea Ranch is a beautiful Resort,second home comunity on the coast. I spent my last two years of High School working and living in the community. The number of full time residents has been increasing. I will blog next about coming of age at Sea Ranch.

  My Mom represents many local artist and has many mixed media pieces. Funny a lot of the Artist I read about in "Where Women Create" by Jo Packham are artist my Mom has carried for years.



I am so proud of My Mom's second act,I only hope to have a comparable act of my own. Someday when I retire from flying I'm going home to learn the business from my talented Momma!

 Momma never misses the Atlanta Gift Show. What a cute center piece for a Wedding cake! Sorry I didn't take more pictures, I will on the next visit.

Here's Momma w/ Mary Engelbreit in Atlanta, I sure miss her Home Companion Magazine!
 If you stop at Henleys tell Momma I miss here!

No comments: