This explains everything....

"Well behaved women rarely make history"







Monday, February 15, 2010

What's exciting me now!

Well, learning to blog, reading books about blogging and surfing all my favorite art,antique,junk,and suppliers sites.

I read a t-shirt at the Junk Gypsies store that said "Well behaved women rarely make history." I want all their t-shirts. But this struck a cord in me! I searched and found it came from a book; "Well behaved women seldom make history."

This says it all for me, bad girls can go good, but those bad years where worth something!
So we can start a new life, a new adventure. We can forgive ourselves...reinvent...and move on!

My preacher once said "Build a bridge and get over it! "


It's with gratitude that I embrace my past and move forward down a new road!

No comments: